The Mash Tun Society
The Mash Tun Society is a craft beer and artisan food club that presents programming throughout the year in the city of Chicago. The Society was established for people who enjoy the pleasures and aesthetics of craft beer and how it intersects with food, culture, & society. The Non profit organization publishes The Mash Tun Journal and produces many events and programs like the Mash Tun Festivals, The Homebrewers Ball, the annual Art of Beer exhibition and other exclusive drinking and eating events and gatherings.
We like to eat, drink and read. How about you?
Membership is $50 and you get:
• A One year subscription to Mash Tun Journal ( 3 issues a year )
• 20-25 % Discounts on entry to any Mash Tun Society events ( 10-12 a year)
• Advance access to RSVP only very limited capacity free tasting events
• Discounts on events and promotions throughout Chicagoland. This includes private advance market tastings of breweries just entering the Chicago distribution footprint.
• Exclusive access to purchase allocated rare beers distributed in the Chicago market. Members will be able to be put on the list for such items as KBS, Darkness, Zombie Dust and other hard to get beer. ( We will accept a limited amount of responses per release)
• Prizes! We will be doing bi-weekly giveaways and contests for members only
• Members are able to judge the finalists of the annual Homebrewers Ball, an Illinois only homebrew competition where the winner get his beer brewed commercially by Marz Community Brewing Co.
• Other perks that we can’t talk about
Click here to purchase and sign up at paypal.
If you have any questions about membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org